Click the Adjust Image button on the photo. A control bar should appear that allows you to resize, add a filter, center, change, and delete the image
- Resize: The slider control allows you to zoom in/out until the desired sizing has been achieved.
- Filter: Click on the palette icon on the left hand side of the element bar. Choose from the 9 filter options
- Center: Clicking the square flower on the right hand side of the elements bar will center the image.
- Change Image: Clicking the add photo icon on the far left of the control bar will bring up the image chooser so you can select another image.
- Delete: Click on the trash can icon on the right to delete the image.