Inviting members to a Team
Once you have created your Team, click on Manage Team. Then, click on the Invite People To Join This Team button:
An invite box will appear. Type in the names of your Team members then click Send Email:
Once you have invited members, their names will be listed in the Team Members section of the Manage Team window.
- Name: Name and email of the member
- Role: There are two roles in a team--Admin and Member. This view only appears on Pro Team.
- Admin: This role allows to manage the team including adding and removing members and seats, manage billing.
- Member: This role
- Plan: Pro or Basic
- Billing: There are three types of billing-
- Individual, where the user is paying for their pro subscription.
- Managed, which means that the current team is managing their pro seat.
- Managed by Another Team, this means that another team is paying for their Pro seat.
- Status: If a user has not yet joined a team, you will see Pending under the status section. Once they join the team, they will be listed as Active.
To remove a member from your team, click on More and then click Remove From Team.