In the Team section of your Profile, click on the Manage Team button and then click on Add Pro Seats.
Enter the number of seats you would like to purchase and billing plan. Add your payment details and click Upgrade Team and Add Seat.
A receipt can be found in the Payment History section:
Team seats are non-refundable and cannot be transferred between teams.
Things to note:
- While users can be a part of multiple teams at once, seats are tied to the Team. This means that seats purchased in a team cannot be transferred to other teams. Each team must purchase its own set of seats. For example, if you have a Marketing team with 5 seats and an Engineering team with 0, you must purchase a separate seat within Engineering.
- Users with a Pro seat provided by one team, let's say Marketing, can join the Engineering team and Engineering does NOT need to give them a seat, as they are a Pro user already.
- You can verify the plan status of a user by navigating to the Team Members section and under the Billing section, you will see Individual, Managed, Managed by Team
- Individual, where the user is paying for their pro subscription.
- Managed, which means that the current team is managing their pro seat.
- Managed by Another Team, this means that another team is paying for their Pro seat.